Sunday, October 14, 2012

LLTC B

On my way back home from LLTC B and I was quite glad to see some bros there, some flirting, some in regret and some just gong thought the motion of the camp. But I gotta admit, I wouldn't mind joining LLTC B :)

Camp A wasn't really as good as I thought it would be. My group mates were mostly quite chill but I was hoping for a group with people I knew (And girls hehe). I guess someone just doesn't like it to me easy.

4 days passed quickly and here I am, a LYNKSTER visiting camp B. life would be much better if I was OT but I guess some things are not meant for me to decide.

On a side note, ICG is coming and I'm quite certain touch isn't going to fare well. With so many players short, we can forget about top 6. Just gotta see how things turn out for us :/

Hope all those at LLTC treasure the time they have left and enjoy the moment! To all OTs, all the best for the rest of the camp!!

Walking home.

No comments:

Post a Comment