Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A good Sunday morning

Met many friends at real run yesterday and got a not bad timing considering the fact that I didn't train :)

The night before was well spent. It's interesting how many of us who were strangers at first end up being close friends!! The world is amazing.

Sadly, today wasn't as good as the run :( the 6 of us got a feeling of real CL - ship. Honestly, I was really scared even though it didn't affect me directly. It wasn't the first time I had seen this side if him, but I believe he has his reasons and its definitely for the unit.

We all want the best for the unit, don't we?

I guess the next few months is gonna be a rough journey, especially with so many proposals to churn out and with senior-ship drawing nearer, I'm quite uncertain if I can manage everything without killing myself.

Well, life still goes on no matter what. Just gotta get over these hurdles and get stronger after each jump :)

No comments:

Post a Comment